- Take two teaspoons of Brahmi Rasayana with milk twice a day.
- Take 10 grams of Ashwagandha powder with milk daily. It is powerful for the brain.
- Triphala powder should be taken with 10 grams of water at bedtime.
- Soak 7 almonds in water overnight, grind them into a paste in the morning, then boil them in milk and drink. Do this for 15 to 40 days.
- Eat 20 grams of walnuts, 20 grams of raisins or with figs.
- Consume plenty of fruits like apples, grapes, figs, dates, and oranges.
Health & Nutrition Talk
Ayurvedic Diet in Pregnancy
According to Ayurveda, pregnancy and childbirth can be invigorating and positive events in a woman’s life. Ayurvedic disciplines have a separate section called “Striroga-Pruti Tantra” (Gynaecology and Obstetrics)…
3 Gunas of Mind in Ayurveda
We are talking about the three Ayurvedic humours or doshas—Bata, Pitta, and Kapha—and the seven different skin types. We also describe how these defects shape our physical, mental,…
Real Cause of Autoimmune Diseases
The term autoimmunity means that the human body’s immune system cannot recognise its own cells and tissues “by itself”. However, humoral and cellular immune responses, such as B-lymphocytes…