- A digestible and light diet should be taken in the rainy season. It prevents indigestion and stomach diseases.
- Drink drinking water after boiling and filtering it and eat rice at least.
- Sudarshan churna should be taken 1-2 grams thrice a day in case of seasonal fever during the rainy season.
- In this season, stomach patients should take ginger, garlic, green chilies, squeeze lemon and add black salt to it regularly. This prevents from Vata diseases.
- Taking 20 grams of Mahasudarshan decoction in the morning and evening is also beneficial in fever.
Health & Nutrition Talk
How does Ayurveda work on autoimmune disorders? Ayurveda emphasizes the importance of identifying and treating the root cause of an disease. In case of autoimmune disease the root…