A case study related to our patient, Tanu Virdi, 31 years old, struggling with Inflammatory Bowel disease that lasted good years. It causes various symptoms like Fatigue, Bloody stools, Weight loss, Abdominal pain, Rectal bleeding, and persistent diarrhoea.
Suffering from the last good years wasn’t solved by any of the senior gastroenterologists, so I chose an ayurvedic treatment for my disease.
The result is in front of you; a smile says everything.
What is Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)?
IBD is a chronic condition, meaning that it tends to have periods of active inflammation (known as flare-ups) followed by periods of remission. IBD includes Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. Both types affect the digestive system. Our medical dietitian can help manage this lifelong condition.
How can I prevent Inflammatory bowel disease?
- Quit Smoking
- Focus on adopting a balanced diet that includes fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean proteins, and healthy fats.
- Smoking has been strongly linked to the development of Crohn’s disease and can worsen the symptoms. If you smoke, it’s important to quit.
- Drink an adequate amount of water every day to keep your body hydrated and fresh.
- Keeping a food diary and working with a registered dietitian can help identify problematic foods and develop an individualized dietary plan.
- Regular visits to your healthcare provider can help monitor your overall health and detect early signs or symptoms of IBD.
It can affect any part of the digestive tract, from the mouth to the anus. However, it most commonly affects the end of the small intestine (ileum) and the beginning of the large intestine (colon). Crohn’s disease is characterised by inflammation that extends through the entire thickness of the intestinal wall and can result in deep ulcers and complications such as strictures (narrowing of the intestine) and fistulas (abnormal connections between different parts of the intestine or other organs).
- Blood in the stool
- Stomach Pain
- Weight Loss
Our Treatment Process
Dr. Raghav Treated me with all natural Ayurvedic methods without the use of any medications.
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease Reversed
Thanks to Dr. Raghav Thukral.
“Living with Crohn’s disease has been a challenging journey. But with the right treatment plan and a supportive network, I have been able to regain control of my life. The treatment prescribed by Dr. Raghav Thukral has significantly reduced my IBD, which is like a dream come true for me.
I am happy now!