Recovered From Hormonal Imbalance and Ovulation Disorders
A case study related to Sandhya Kaur and Parampreet Singh, our patients suffering from hormonal imbalance issues.
What are the consequences of a hormonal imbalance?
The hormonal imbalance has various effects on the body. One of its causes is an ovulation disorder, which prevents the ovaries from releasing eggs. In order for a woman to give birth to a child, the proper balance of hormones is critical for women’s reproductive cycles and the ovulation process.
Dr Thukral researched the subject thoroughly and developed an Ayurvedic treatment for his patient. Dr Thukral had to do all of her treatment online because Sandhya lives in Canada. With an Ayurvedic diet and without medication, she recovered from her disease and gave birth to a healthy baby boy.
What Is Hormonal Imbalance?
Hormone imbalance occurs when the human body has too much, too little, or out-of-sync production of a hormone or hormones that are important for regulating bodily processes. The hormonal imbalance has effects on both men and women.
In women, the proper balance of hormones is essential for efficient reproductive cycles, including the ovulation process and the overall system of conception. It is also known as ovulation disorder.
In men, hormonal disorders can affect their fertility, such as low testosterone levels.
The Effect of Ovulation Disorder?
So, our client Sandhya Kaur Oberoi suffers from a hormonal disorder, which results in an ovulation disorder. Ovulation disorders such as anovulation prevent the ovaries from releasing eggs. They are a common cause of infertility (approximately 25 percent of all infertility cases). If a woman is ovulating infrequently or not having periods at all, there is a chance she will experience infertility.
Ayurvedic Methods for Balancing Hormones?
By following these simple home-based remedies, we can prevent the balancing of hormones from reaching a more severe state. Otherwise, recommend a professional for more precise treatment.
- Right sleep: To balance hormones and improve your body’s functions, proper sleep is required. Several studies show that getting proper sleep is really beneficial to our bodies.
- Exercise: Regular movement of the body maintains our blood circulation and helps in balancing hormones.
- Meditations- Meditation is one of the easiest ways to balance hormones. But doing it properly in a well-manned way will affect our bodies.
- Stress: Having a lot of stress in your life can affect your body’s hormones. By managing stress, we can cure ourselves of these diseases.
- Disciplined meal timings: Eating breakfast, lunch, and dinner at the same time can make a big difference. The majority of diseases in our bodies are the result of poor dietary habits.