Medical astrology is a systematic way of studying the causes of diseases. Also known as iatromathematics, it is not scientifically proven, but it is effective in getting to the heart of the disease. Medical astrology is a branch of applied astrology based mainly on the roots of Meleusia. Branchial melotesia is mainly due to the unusual interaction of different parts of the body. It provides information on diseases and treatments, as well as the sun, moon, all the planets, and the twelve main astrological signs.
The human body is very sensitive to diseases. Diseases are, of course, an integral part of our lives. In medical astrology, each sign and each planet are associated with different diseases. It can also be said that if a person has a weak planet or horoscope, he may be at risk of certain types of diseases. Although you don’t have to suffer all the pain. Some diseases can be very dangerous.
Each part of the body is associated with a zodiac sign. However, some zodiac signs are associated with chronic illness and chronic pain. Although each part has certain quality and specifications and is an important part of our body structure.
Benefits of Medical Astrology for the Treatment of Many Diseases
Medical astrology works wonders not only in diagnosing diseases but also in their treatment and management.
- Medical astrology helps identify doshas and the causes of diseases.
- It helps in identifying malefic planets that are harmful to human health.
- Medical astrology is useful in determining the negative aspects of a horoscope that cause subsequent illnesses and diseases.
- The methods of medical astrology help to diagnose diseases at the earliest stage, which helps in timely treatment.
- Medical astrology reveals the roles of celestial bodies, stars, and planets in the horoscope that cause diseases and problems.
- The most important aspect of medical astrology may be determining which zodiac signs affect a person.
When you eat and drink. In all these dhathas, a substance known as Ahara Rasa is produced and distributed, continuously nourishing the various organs and tissues of the body. At the end of the cycle, ojas are formed, which give the body and mind energy, immunity, and a sense of security.
Each planet is related to all these dhatus, and when properly placed in our chart, it ensures healthy nutrition and tissue expression. If the planets are badly placed (especially in the 6th, 8th, and 12th houses) or otherwise in conjunction with malefic planets like Saturn or Mars, we may experience adverse effects on our health.
In Ayurveda, the body is made up of seven tissues known as dhatus. These tissues are:
- Rasa (Plasma)
- Rakta (Blood)
- Meda (Adipose Tissue)
- Asthi (Bone)
- Majja (Nerves)
- Venus / Artawa (Reproductive)
Astrology, health, and disease
Ayurveda and Jyotish work better. Ayurveda studies the individual composition and causes of disease of three biological doshas, or crops: vata, pitta, and kapha, which are often associated with the elements of air, fire, and water, are filled with prana, and operate on a biological level.
The nine planets in Vedic astrology are associated with Ayurvedic doshas (biological humours). When planets occupy a constellation, they interact according to the course of their individual doshas. I have described the dosha-planet relationship below; the real relationship is more specific. Each planet has its own doshik effects and signature.
Planets and Organs
By reading the chart below, we can understand what type of health problems you may be experiencing as well as the appropriate remedies from an Ayurvedic and astrological perspective. Also include the duration of the condition, the duration of surgery, and the duration of rest.
Study the position of each planet in your chart, and your health may be more important to you in difficult situations. In Ayurveda, it is always best to actively take care of them before the disease develops.
- Sun – Asthi Dhatu – Bones
- Moon – Rakta, Rasa Dhatu – Blood, Fluids
- Mars – Majja Dhatu – Bone Marrow
- Mercury – Majja Dhatu – Skin, Nervous System
- Jupiter – Meda Dhatu – Adipose Tissue
- Saturn – Mamsa Dhatu – Muscles
- Venus – Shukra, Artava Dhatu – Reproductive