~Dr. Raghav Thukral
Masala tea has origins in India and has many miraculous medicinal benefits. One cup of tea a day is more than sufficient to keep you healthy and away from all sorts of illnesses. This Masala tea is a mixture of many ingredients including ginger, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, and black pepper. Although there might be many versions of this tea, the basic ingredients remain the same. You can always add or remove components based on your preference.
Masala tea is a traditional beverage of Indian origin. Tea is brewed with aromatic spices, each with numerous health benefits. This masala tea has several untold benefits that must not be missed. Some commonly used spices are ginger, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, and black pepper. These have frequently been mentioned in the Ayurveda as treatment for many digestive issues.
How to make masala tea?
Masala tea It is very easy to make. All you need to do is:
- Take some crushed clove, cardamom, and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Add some ginger and pepper and boil all these ingredients in water.
- Remove the pan from the stove and allow it to steep for about 5 minutes.
- Add a little bit milk and sugar to the mixture.
- Allow this mixture to boil
- Add black tea to it.
- You can now pour it into teacups and reap its benefits.