Do you like your morning tea? you are not alone! Many people start their day by drinking tea on an empty stomach. However, drinking a caffeinated beverage like tea in the morning may not be the best. Now, if you’re the kind of person who can’t go without a cup of tea every morning and is constantly grumpy…well, you know who’s to blame. Besides being one of the main causes of acidity, morning tea can carry bacteria directly from the mouth to the intestines. In the gut, it inhibits good bacteria and can disrupt your metabolism and affect your stomach.
But he warns that drinking it every morning on an empty stomach can upset your stomach or cause acid and damage your digestive system, because morning tea brings bacteria from your mouth into your gut, but it can have side effects that can “disrupt your metabolism and .. . to cause indigestion.” .” heartburn “- specific reasons to drink tea while eating.
Why you shouldn’t start your day with tea
- It is believed that black tea is good for health and it also reduces weight, but drinking black tea on an empty stomach causes flatulence and loss of appetite.
- Drinking tea with milk on an empty stomach makes you feel tired quickly. Along with this, the problem of mood swings also increases.
- Milk tea is particularly bad in the morning. High lactose content in the milk may affect your gut and lead to gas and constipation.
- Those who drink tea on an empty stomach are at risk of ulcers and hyperacidity because drinking hot tea on an empty stomach increases the risk of wounding the inner surface of the stomach.
- Drinking tea in the morning interferes with the ingestion of other substances.
- Tea contains traces of nicotine that will make you addicted to the drink.
Other Effects of Drinking Too Much Tea
- Dehydration : Another effect is that the body becomes dehydrated, which means that water loss is reduced. Since tea is a diuretic, it can dehydrate your body. When you wake up, your body is already dehydrated because you haven’t eaten anything in 8 hours. Now if you add tea to your drink as a diuretic, it is not impossible for your body to experience severe dehydration.
- Feeling Bloating : The next effect of drinking tea on an empty stomach is bloating. This is usually caused by drinking tea with milk. High levels of lactose in milk affect empty bowel conditions. These include bloating, gas and constipation.
- Dizziness : Another thing people experience when drinking soap on an empty stomach is nausea. This is due to violation of bile activity. Side effects include nausea and restlessness.
- Iron Absorption is Reduced : Green tea naturally reduces the body’s ability to absorb iron. People suffering from anemia should not consume soap on an empty stomach as this can cause the body to lack iron from other food sources.
What is the best time to drink Tea?
Drink tea in the morning, 1-2 hours after breakfast. Do not empty your stomach, drink tea with a few snacks in the evening.